At CrossWinds we have two big goals for our students...
1. To help them know God in a personal and relevant way.
2. To help them see what it looks like to live out their faith in relevant ways every day whether it be at home, school or in the community.
We Accomplish These Goals...
1. Through bi-weekly meetings - High school meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays and Middle School meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. What if there's a 5th Wednesday? Then we bring them all together for a night of food and fun.
2. Through service opportunities - Throughout the year we will be giving students different opportunities to live out their faith.
3. Through special events - We have special events planned throughout the year to help our kids connect with one another and with God.
Safety is a top priority here at CrossWinds. All student ministry volunteers go through a background check to ensure your student's safety.
Student Ministry meets Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:30pm
Current Teaching Series: New Year Kickoff, September 7, 2016
For more information contact our Student Ministries Director, DeAndre Anderson Here